Samstag, 29. April 2017

I just have to think about the last 2 m #ossi here

I am OK !!!    24. April um 07:49
I just have to think about the last 2 m #ossi here as he was the penultimate meal in the emergency clinic ....... there sat the red at the table and drummed on him and sing with a hymn "now he is in the clinic And the next time he is dead "...... and no one laughed ..In the evening bread round... and the next time he was dead !!!! ..... and a some days before .... the red has all ex inmates from here on her mobile had with a portrait photo ...... fast through the page ..... the is dead and that is Already dead and he is also dead hehehehe! ..... I also found not to laugh! ..... and then I said it is enough ...... only the torist fled from another concentration camp and in safety, the night did not survive ...... since then no dead mer here and above ??? And also a few wrecked ambulances still on the way! Nice ..... if it remains at least so ..... and here what happens sometime ...... soon (only for officials important .... matter ???) .....

Everything was really !!!
.........................
I must remember
I am 21 years old ..... my grandfather (ansgar (I ansger) grzimek) to me:
"I'll make you an official now"
I dry
does it have to be that way ....
if it does know someone
(Considering my business call in the world......I am a businessman son)
He "yes ...... .And I adopt you"
I "OK if it does not know someone"
To which took michael grzimek .... same data
Thank you ..... grandfather ........ otherwise I would have long been dead
my feeling

....................
ich muß gerade daran denken
ich 21 jahre alt..... mein großvater (ansgar (ich ansger) grzimek) zu mir:
"ich mache dich jetzt zum beamten"
ich trocken:
muß das sein ....
wenn das jemand erfährt
(bedacht auf meinen kaufmännischen ruf ...... ich kaufmannssohn)
er "ja.....und ich adoptier dich"
ich "OK wenn es keiner weiß"
auf den nahmen michael grzimek .... gleiche daten
danke ..... großvater ........ sonst währe ich schon lange tot
mein gefühl

.....................
alles wirklich war !!!





ich muß just daran denken an den letzten 2 m ossi hier als er das vorletzte mahl in der notklinik war ....... da sass die rote am tisch und trommelte auf ihm und sang mit hemischer stimme "jetzt isi er in der klinik und das nächste mal ist er tot" ...... und keiner lachte ...in der abendbrot runde.. und das nächste mahl war er tot !!!! ..... und ein parr tage vorher .... die rote hat alle ex insassen von hier auf ihrem handy gehabt mit einem portrait foto ...... schnell am durchblättern ..... der ist tot und der ist schon tot und der ist auch tot hehehehe !!! ..... fand ich auch nicht zum lachen !!! ..... und dann sagte ich es reicht ...... nur der torist aus einem anderen KZ geflohen und in sicherheit glaubend hat die nacht nicht überlebt ...... seither kein toter mer hier und oben ??? und auch wenig abwackkrankenwagen noch unterwegs !!! schön ..... wenn es mindestens so bleibt ..... und hier mal was passiert ...... bald (nur für ämter wichtig .... wetten ???).....

Keine Kommentare: